Comprehensive Estates Law Advice & Implementation Services
We provide a comprehensive Estates Law Service. Consequently our service scope and costs depends on your requirements and directions to us. However a fixed fee quote is available for our service. We can identify what is requred through interview with you and advise a fixed fee in writing.
We have substantial experience of advising and implementing comprehendive and reliable estates advice and arrangements for business persons and investors.
- We have acted for owners, controllers and family members related to large business and investment groups.
- We also have acted for single persons with one asset requiring certainty when in a blended family circumstance.
- We have acted for clients in many different circumstances in between the two extremes of these examples.
Often the following service process is needed for business persons and investors:
1. Review of current arrangements:
Review and subsequent advice for passing of control and ownership of assets, with a view to effectiveness, including review of:
- ASIC register
- Company Constitution
- Trust Deeds
- Property Title
- Relevant legal documents
- Advice for passing control of an estate and related assets including controlled assets on company(s), trusts and superannuation etc. Before and after deceased.
2. Implementation of advice through preparation of:
- Testamentary Trusts
- Powers Of Attorney & Registration
- Enduring Powers of Attorney & Registration
- Binding Death Benefit Nominations
- Loan Agreements
And includes provision of all probate administration on death services - including communication with tax accountants and stakeholders - ensuring your arrangements are implemented.